There is nothing better in life than floating on the water while taking a yoga class. Take in the beauty of our natural resacas, the power of Yoga and Paddle Boards and we have the perfect combination. Starting March 1st we start our sup yoga season with classes on the water through the year.
- Two classes every Sunday
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Instructors: Amanda Dave and Allyson Mckell
- $20 per person, per class
- Stand Up Paddleboard (and PFD if needed) are included
Save 15% on our SUP Yoga Punch Card
We now have a SUP Yoga Punch Card! The price of the card is $170.00 and it includes 10 SUP Yoga Lessons. SUP Yoga Lessons include SUP rental and a PFD (if needed).
GOOD TO KNOW:
- All classes will start on time so please make sure you leave plenty of time to park and use the restroom, sign the waiver and get set up.
- We will give a 5 minute briefing on land
- Classes are limited to 10 students, one teacher and one assistant.
- Preregistration is encouraged 24 hours prior to class to save a spot.
- Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of class. Refunds and credit are only given if class cancelation takes place.
- Classes include your Stand Up Paddle Board, Personal Floatation Device(if needed), Yoga Class
Things to bring:
- secure swim top or sports bras
- moisture wicking athletic shorts
- sun screen
- cheap sunglasses (there’s always a chance of loosing them in the water)
- There is free parking beside the Rowing Club
- If weather causes us to make any changes I will let you know immediately. You will receive a cancellation phone call and text message 3 hours prior to class if class needs to be cancelled due to weather.
- Classes will be refunded if the weather causes us to cancel.